Your privacy is important to us, this privacy statement explains what data we collect from you and how we use it. This information applies to all the services and products supplied by DTU Trade Windows Ltd.
We give an assurance that:
- We will process your personal data according to the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- We will not sell your data.
- We will not use your personal data for marketing without your consent.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will keep your personal data secure.
- We will remove your personal data upon request.
- We will respect your right to find out what information we have about you.
Personal data we collect
DTU Trade Windows Ltd. collect data in order to operate efficiently and provide you with the best possible products and services. You provide us with some of your data directly, via our website contact form and order form. We additionally gather data from cookies and also from third party providers.
We do not sell your personal data such as name, address and E mail to anyone.
How we may use your personal data
We use your personal data in order to comply with UK law and process any orders you place with us for goods and services, manage your account and register your purchase with The Double Glazing & Conservatory Ombudsman Scheme and Assure, our Insurers.
Reasons we may share your personal data
Our authorised service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, performing business and sales analyses that support the website functionality. These service providers may have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
How to access your personal data
We provide you with the right to see a copy of the information we hold on you. By providing a written request with the necessary identification, we will within 30 days:
- Tell you if we are processing any personal data relating to them
- Give you a description of the personal data, the reason it is being used, and if it has been shared with a third party.
- Provide a copy of the data held and the source of the data, if known.
Please send any written request to DTU Trade Windows Ltd., Unit 11, Chancery gate Trade Centre, Holyrood Close, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7AE
Your right to be forgotten
Part of our GDPR compliance is requesting you accept our terms of business prior to sending us your personal data, this consent can be removed at any time by contacting us verbally or in writing. You also have the right to request us to erase all your personal data we hold, by writing to us, we will confirm this has been done within 30 days of your request.
Cookies are small text files which store the IP address when you first visit a website page, the cookie will help the website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you personally, they will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at our website, or a user’s general location.
All telephone calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring purposes.